Do you need the most modern fibre laser technology for your factory and that for a large variety of applications? With the PowerBlade® you can combine not only vertical cuts but also the widest variety of bevel cuts in one part, for example to produce an optimum weld seam preparation and that in one single operation! The PowerBlade is characterised by extreme dynamic performance and accuracy. With working widths of over 4 m and track lengths up to 50 m and more, the laser cutting machine is predestined for large format plates.
With the fibre laser technology, extremely powerful drives, precise linear guides in both longitudinal and transverse directions and a multifaceted bevel head, the PowerBlade® is equipped for a wide range of applications. As well as vertical cuts, the widest range of bevel cuts can be combined in one part, for example to produce optimum weld seam preparations – and all that in one operation. The on-board colour camera enables the process to be viewed over the entire working area. Thus, the laser cutting machine PowerBlade stands out due to its unsurpassed flexibility.
- Precise linear guides for all travel axes
- Simultaneous speeds up to 140 m/min:
- Positioning accuracy of +/- 0.1 mm
- Highest acceleration of up to 1 g with maintenance-free motors
- Working widths over 4.5 m and lengths up to 50 m
- Large area processing with the fibre laser
- Infinitely rotating bevel head: Continuous bevel angle adjustment from -45° to + 50°
- On-board colour camera for exact process monitoring
Do you want to increase your production competence further through efficient large area processing? The LaserMat® II is the specialist for precise CO2 laser cutting in XXL format. The premium CO2 laser can process large format areas of z. B. 20 m x 4.5 m – and that automated in one operation! As well as perfect simple vertical cuts, bevel cuts are also possible and various marking options are available.
The LaserMat® II excels in high positioning speeds and accuracy because of its rigid construction and linear guides. It also makes it possible to process plates 3 m x 12 m – and that in one operation.
With working widths of over 4 m and working lengths up to more than 50 m, the system is predestined for large format plates. The CNC controlled laser processing system offers high part accuracy due to linear guides for longitudinal and transverse motion.
In contrast to a fibre laser system, with a CO2 laser a full enclosure is not necessary. The on-board laser beam protection hood guarantees laser safety class 1 and thus makes access for loading and unloading possible even during the cutting Operation.
- Newest CO2 laser technology
- Best cut surfaces for up to 20 mm thick Stainless and 25 mm thick Mild Steel
- Beam path length compensation
- Consistantly high cut quality over the entire operating area
- Ultra-short hole piercing and optimisation of smallest contour
- On-board CO2 resonator:
- Unrestricted working lengths of over 50 m
- Working widths up to 4,5 m
- Infinitely rotating bevel heads with continuous angle adjustment:
- Continuous bevels from -45° to + 45°
- Maximum dynamics