Plasma and oxyfuel cutting systems
Metallurgical perfect surfaces for welding
Plasma cutting – fast, accurate and high quality. It was originally developed for the thermal cutting of materials which were unsuitable for flame cutting, such as high alloy steels or Aluminium. Today, the process is also used for the economical cutting of thin, low alloyed steels.
- Plate thickness: 0,8 mm up to 160 mm
- Typical: 3 mm up to 75 mm
- High to very high cut quality
- Smooth, cutting surfaces
- Metallurgical perfect surfaces for welding
- Medium heat input
- Excellent cutting speed
- Low harding on cutting surface
Oxyfuel cutting – most economical process. The heating flame brings the material up to its ignition temperature. Then a jet of Oxygen at least 99,5% pure is blown onto the heated spot. The Oxygen jet oxidizes the metal. The torch is moved, and a narrow cutting kerf is created, removing the slag from the kerf.
Despite the increasing significance of the other cutting processes such as plasma and laser cutting, oxyfuel flame cutting is still a very economical process
- Plate thickness: 3 mm up to 2800 mm
- Typical: 10 mm up to 300 mm
- Good cut quality
- Smooth, vertical cutting surface
- Metallurgical perfect surfaces (oxidized)
Messer MetalMaster 2.0
HIGH PERFORMANCE – LOW PRICE
Do you need a compact flatbed cutting machine which can be installed and operated quickly and easily? Are you looking for an economical machine which gives full power in a small area? The MetalMaster 2.0 is the economical entry level machine for simple CNC plasma cutting, just oxyfuel or both combined.
- Ergonomical design with stabile table construction and integrated extraction
- Maximum working width with minimum space requirements
- Fast Drop & Cut installation
- Low price
- Integrated guidance
- High accuracy
- Twin-sided longitudinal drive with rack and pinion:
- Accurate, reliable performance with positioning speeds of up to 35 m/min
Messer MetalMaster Xcel
HIGH PERFORMANCE CUTTING MACHINE FOR EXCELLENT CUTTING QUALITY
Do you place the highest value on flexibility and precision? The gas cutting machine MetalMaster Xcel stands for fast operating sequences, outstanding cutting quality and excellent precision. Besides the cutting processes plasma and fibre laser – also in combination – a range of further tools can be added.
The gas cutting machine MetalMaster Xcel combines all advantages of the next generation of plasma and laser cutting systems. The user-friendly CNC control Global Control enables an easy integration into your factory LAN system and for Industry 4.0.
The integrated self-cleaning table removes slag and small parts automatically, avoiding loss of time for table cleaning. The unitised design means no rails in the way to hinder loading and unloading – saves handling time.
- Outstanding cutting quality and accuracy
- High positioning speed
- Highest accelerations
- Reduces non-productive times
- Integrated self-cleaning table
- Fibre laser and plasma technology possible, also in combination
- Cutting of all common metals (Mild Steel, Stainless Steels, Aluminium, etc.)
- Bevel cutting option
- Optional tools (e.g. Marking)
MULTI-TALENTED CUTTING SYSTEM FOR ALL CUTTING PROCESSES
You value flexibility? The MultiTherm® is multi-talented thanks to its variety of equipment options to fulfill your current and future application requirements. The MultiTherm® is a versatile cutting machine for plasma cutting, laser cutting, oxyfuel cutting and as well as in combination. The MultiTherm® is versatile and efficient with highest requirements concerning top quality and productivity.
The modern CNC control Global Control speeds set-up reduces errors and non-productive times and can travel on the machine or be free-standing. The MultiTherm® is suitable for a wide range of applications. Twin sided longitudinal drives ensure high quality cuts. High-performance drives for speeds of up to 50 m/min enable high positioning and cutting speeds, even with fine contours.
- Multi-torch oxyfuel cutting
- Plasma cutting (vertical or bevel)
- Laser cutting (vertical or bevel)
- Marking, drilling
- Combination of these processes
- High cutting speeds and accelerations
- High positioning speeds up to 50 m/min
- Fast torch lifters (16 m/min): With integrated collision protection
- Parking for unused torches over the wheel-housing possible
- High effective working widths
CUTTING MACHINE FOR COMPLEX APPLICATIONS
Are you engaged in shipbuilding or heavy engineering? The OmniMat® is characterised by a particularly high ability to handle heavy loads and high productivity. Whether oxyfuel, underwater or dry plasma, whether vertical or bevel cutting or with drilling, the OmniMat® is the ideal solution for the largest working areas and the toughest production conditions. A full spectrum of marking processes is, of course, also available.
OmniMat® is a large size CNC cutting machine with a heavy-duty structure and multi axis control, suitable for a wide field of applications and complicated cutting jobs. A number of different torch suspensions with tool holders is available, e.g. marking tools, punching and drilling devices, strip cutting attachments, triple torch or rotating triple torch, plasma arc contour bevel unit.
- Working widths up to 7.800 mm
- Also able to take the heaviest units
- Such as complex vertical or bevel cutting heads
- For oxyfuel, underwater or dry plasma
- Drilling, marking, etc.
- Linear guides on the bridge
- Precise and smooth cuts
- Positioning speeds of up to 50 m/min
- Highest accelerations
- Fast torch lifters (16 m/min):
- Reduces non-productive times
SETS THE STANDARD FOR PORTABLE CUTTING MACHINES
The Quicky® from Messer Cutting Systems is one of the most used portable cutting machines in the world with a reputation for reliability and quality second to none.
Simple torch adjustment, both laterally and vertically and a cutting torch which comes as standard with nozzles for up to 100 mm thick Mild Steel cutting, the Quicky® is laid out for optimum performance. A wide range of options ensure flexible use for every application. The speed control is integrated ergonomically into the handle for ease of use.
- Flexibility: straight line cuts with:
- rails (option)
- guide rollers for angle-iron (option)
- Circle cuts with trammel bar
- Contour cuts guided by hand
- Strip cutting up to 500 mm wide with second torch (option)
- World-wide support
COMPACT MACHINE FOR OXYFUEL AND PLASMA CUTTING
TerraBlade is the ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses. A compact machine for oxyfuel or plasma cutting also in combination.
The cutting machine is equipped with the user-friendly CNC control Global Control which is easy to set up. The control offers high reliability in a compact design.
- Minimum maintenance and maximum cut performance
- Simple yet powerful system delivers high cut quality
- Minimum investment, lower installation and lower running cost makes it deliver lowest cutting cost per piece
- Supplemented with MS 932 torch and its quick nozzle change system
- Global Control with extensive custom shape library and multiple process databases
- CAD import
- True shape nesting
- Productivity monitoring and remote diagnostics
- Easy to set up