ALIKO press brakes – reliable, durable and accurate
Aliko Oy Ltd provides its customers with added value via its advanced comprehensive solutions for machining heavy materials.
Properties which are required of production machinery such as accuracy and durability are emphasized to the utmost in really hard work. A press brake which is running round the clock must be of very high quality in order to endure the load caused by productive work.
ALIKO press brakes are manufactured in Finland according to customers’ specifications and requirements. We specialize in press brakes with bending length of 3000 mm and bending force of 220 tons or above:
- ALIKO Standard - 3 - 6 meter bending length and 220 - 500 tons bending force
- ALIKO Heavy Duty - 6 - 8 meter bending length and 600 - 800 tons of bending force
- ALIKO Giant - 4,2 - 14 meter bending length and 1000 - 4000 tons bending force
ALIKO has developed a press brake family of a new ALIKO Giant generation in the 1000 - 4000 tons range. The new design pays special attention to upper and lower beam crowning and a new type of frame structure to gain a good bended end product.
The frame of the larger brakes can also be dismantled into smaller parts and transported as normal freight which makes its transportation and installation considerably easier and less expensive.
A wide range of press brake accessories is available enabling ALIKO to design a machine solution to meet the customer's needs exactly. It is also possible to produce all ALIKO press brakes in tandem-version.
ALIKO press brake:
- Cybelec CNC-control
- fast clamping systems for press brake tools
- Lazersafe safety equipment
- Finnish high-level technology
- CNC crowning systems
- unique front support solutions
- wide range of optional accessories
- press brake tools
ALIKO customer service:
- 40 years’ experience in sheet metal working machines
- best solutions for your needs
- technical support from multilingual team
- process know-how
- fast maintenance and spare parts service